GHFC Neighborhood Improvement Grant Program
Homeowner associations and neighborhood groups in Garland are unique because of their passion for involvement and participation in the community. GHFC Neighborhood Improvement Grant Program is designed to better the City of Garland by promoting healthy, vibrant and beautiful neighborhoods in Garland.
- Applicant must be a HOA, neighborhood association, crime watch group or other neighborhood non-profit group organized to make improvements to the neighborhood.
- The neighborhood must be in the city of Garland.
- The applicant may apply for a grant in the range of $1,000 to $5,000. For good cause, the GHFC Board may award a grant in a higher amount.
- An applicant may receive one grant per year.
- Preference will be given to applications that are for capital improvement projects instead of operating expenses and that leverage matching funds.